(By Bänninger Germany)
Our Dynatherm products (by Bänninger in Germany) offer a full range of PP-RCT, Faser and Stabi Polypropylene pipe systems. Dynatherm PP-RCT is suited to both cold and hot water applications and any installation where expansion or contraction is an issue, and is more cost effective than STREAM PE100 in the smaller sizes (90mm and down) for cold water lines. The Dynatherm PP-RCT (Polypropylene – Random Copolymer Temperature enhanced) is a higher density polymer than the standard PP-R80 historically installed in NZ, giving you better efficiency at the highest temperature and pressure demands.
- Greater stability at higher temperatures
- Higher flow rates, and lower weight, due to reduced wall thickness of PP-RCT
- Higher temperature rating and longer life
- Suitable for potable water
- More rigid but less brittle
- High resistance to seismic stresses
- Higher pressure load/rated
- Fully Guaranteed
Welding and Installation
HAVE A QUESTION? PHONE 0800 473 100 OR CONTACT US BELOW.