Our Stream HDPE Drainage System offers a full range of non-pressure HDPE pipe and fittings that meet Green Star requirements and can be used for trade waste, chemical waste, non pressure drainage or water collection systems.
The system is suited to waste water systems in commercial kitchens, laundries, and industrial plants, as well as aggressive chemical fluids found in schools, laboratories, and industrial buildings. The pipe and fittings can be jointed by either butt fusion or electrofusion so the full system is welded (no mechanical joints). Available in sizes from 40mm through to 315mm, there are a range of fittings available – including bends, branches, couplers, traps, junctions, sovent ventilation branches, floor wastes, and more.
- The preferred drainage system for Green Star projects
- High resistance to chemicals as well as organic and inorganic solvents
- Temperature resistant -40 to +95deg
- High elasticity and flexibility
- Welded joints – no root infiltration or leak points
- Watermark Approval
- Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance
- High material flexibility – great seismic properties
- High impact resistance (even at low temperatures)
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Safe and environmentally friendly
- A smooth bore prevents the build-up of deposits
- Welded system – secure jointing either by butt or electrofusion
- Excellent for casting direct into concrete – one system for a range of different applications
HAVE A QUESTION? PHONE 0800 473 100 OR CONTACT US BELOW.