PE gas pipe has been used in underground gas networks for years and is the ideal product for this application, being durable, lightweight to install, and a fully welded system.
Be aware that New Zealand has two different PE gas pipe sizes available – Imperial for the North Island and Metric for the South Island. We stock the imperial sizing (suitable for North Island gas reticulation).
- Inert and corrosion-free pipe material
- Low specific weight
- Low installation and maintenance costs
- Leak-free welded construction
- Good resistance to impact and ground movement
- Excellent toughness and abrasion resistance
- Long design life
HAVE A QUESTION? PHONE 0800 473 100 OR CONTACT US BELOW.